I need to play..stop me!!

Yesterday I've been at one of the local mall for one of my usual shopping saturday, even if I've to save because of my "temporary condition of virtually unemployment" , I coulnd't resist any longer without a shopping weekend! I've been very wise and I've bought just 2 dresses at Zara ..ok for my bday I've shopped at HM but was a bday present!!Anyway I'm convincing myself that I don't need a jumpsuit and some new wedges, Zara and the other stores were full of gorgeous jumpsuits, silk, cotton, long, short, black, multicolor...I want one!! I "need" to study and find the perfect one for me so I've searched on the internet for some pretty jumpsuits (..has been so hard to do it!!) and of course I've found my fav. at Asos (I must delete it from my bookmarks!) with some gorgeous shoes, and just because I want to hurt myself a little bit more I've spotted in Net a porter the Marc Jacobs fuschia clutch that I want..how can we all resist to some beauties??!!







(clutch - net a porter; jumpsuits,shoes - asos)